The second Mayven Festival took place from the 12th – 21st December in Cornwall.
- We kicked off with Salon du Cinema exploring the life of Veronica Lake
- Celebrating 20 years of Scary Little Girls, our archive exhibition shared photos, props and birthday surprises
- We got crafty with Christmas card making at Krowji
- Blue Moon – partly developed at the first Mayven Festival – was performed at The Minack Theatre
- Voices were raised in song at our Mother and Daughter singing workshop at Penzance Bowling Club
- Menopausal Mayhem and Monologues came to The Poly on the back of a sell out Edinburgh Fringe
- Greenham Common Women’s Peace Camp memories were shared in the Art Room at Krowji
- The Mother’s Ruin Cabaret entertained at a Pocketful of Stones in Penzance
- Salon du Chocolat tantalised The Drapery with tales of forbidden pleasures
- We hosted a Menstrual Creativity Workshop
- The Riot Showgrrrls Club roared into the Stones Cafe, Krowji
- A Scary Little Tempest at The Minack Theatre on the 20th December was included in The Guardian’s ‘best theatre to stream this month’.
- We told Solstice Stories at The Minack Theatre on the shortest day
We are delighted to share wonderful photos from some of the shows – which was your favourite?