We don’t win. It’s important for you to know that. And, I mean, really know it.
I don’t know who is going to be telling you my story. How far into the future or even into the past it might travel. Through the air, or in the wires, or on the waves. I hope we will have rebuilt enough for that to happen. I don’t know what you are expecting, or how much may have changed by the time it reaches you. We are still learning to tell our stories different. How best to Roll Credits.
Available now wherever you get your podcasts! The first of our Solstice Stories is Dog Whistle by L.H. Trevail, read by Shazz Andrew, edited by Colin Leggo and Michael Hall and the music was by Kai Swarvett.
Solstice Stories is a podcast showcasing specially commissioned stories about Cornish heroines of witchery and myth.
These stories were performed from the stage, balcony and backstage hidey-holes of Cornwall’s most magical venue, the Minack Theatre on the Winter Solstice 2022 and they have now been recorded so you can enjoy them from the comfort of your cosy home.
Upcoming episodes include:
- Bobbie O’Callaghan reading Mayven Cherry (of Zennor) by Anna Mansell
- Kate Rawson reading Shadow Sense by Lorna Partington
- Jo Tinsey reading Mayven Song by Bec Applebee
- Illona Linthwaite reading A Lot of Stuff Happens to Kitty Smith by Penny Rackett
- Rosie Hughes reading The Cat’s Mother by Anna Maria Murphy
- Amy Tweed reading Tin Whiskers by L.H. Trevail