Solstice Stories is a podcast showcasing specially commissioned stories about Cornish heroines of witchery and myth.
These stories were performed from the stage, balcony and backstage hidey-holes of Cornwall’s most magical venue, the Minack Theatre on the Winter Solstice 2022 and they have now been recorded so you can enjoy them from the comfort of your cosy home.
Upcoming episodes include:
- Shazz Andrew reading Dogwhistle by L. H. Trevail
- Bobbie O’Callaghan reading Mayven Cherry (of Zennor) by Anna Mansell
- Kate Rawson reading Shadow Sense by Lorna Partington
- Jo Tinsey reading Mayven Song by Bec Applebee
- Illona Linthwaite reading A Lot of Stuff Happens to Kitty Smith by Penny Rackett
- Rosie Hughes reading The Cat’s Mother by Anna Maria Murphy
- Amy Tweed reading Tin Whiskers by L.H. Trevail
Our first episode will launch in June 2023 – look out for them here and wherever you get your podcasts