We are delighted to announce the Salon du Chocolat, an exciting and illicit storytelling event at the renowned Oxford Playhouse, following on from sold-out success at the Cornerstone in Didcot just last week.
Wind down from Christmas shenanigans with this intimate evening of storytelling, celebrating the relationship between cocoa and forbidden literature! Expect mouthwatering chocolate treats served alongside secret, banned and scandalous tales from authors such as Lord Byron, John Donne, Angela Carter and Mary Elizabeth Braddon.
Date: 3rd January 2013, 7.30pm
Tickets: £10/£8 (concs)
To book: Visit the Oxford Playhouse website or call the Box Office on 01865 305 305
Audience comments from recent Salon du Chocolat events:
* Such fantastic stories, so fantastically told! I feel like a child again, no film could compete. Definitely a convert 🙂
* Gripping! Brilliantly paced – could not have asked for more.
* Thank you for a lovely evening.
* Thank you, the stories were so well read and chosen and the atmosphere was lovely.
* Delicious and delightful. More of the same please….